How to manage locations--countries, states/regions, cities, dial codes and currencies for your site
Managing locations--countries, states/regions, cities, dial codes and currencies means creating, editing, activating, deactivating or deleting the countries, states/regions, cities, dial codes and currencies. To manage the locations for your site, you may follow the steps below:
- Log into the admin part of your site.
- Go to "Locations".
- A page may appear where you may manage the locations.
Creating new country, state/region, city, dial code or currency
- You may also add new country, new state/region, city, dial code or currency.
- Countries: to create new country, click on the "+New Country" tab.
- Dial codes & Currencies: through the process of creating a country, you may have fields to enter or create new dial code or currency for that country.
- States/Regions: to create a new state/region, click on "Add States" under the country for which you are creating the states/regions.
- Cities: to create cities, click on the link "States/Regions" beside the country for which you are creating the cities.
- The states/regions for that country may appear; click on "Add Cities" by a particular state/region to create cities for that state/region.
NOTE: In order to create a city, state/region must be created first for that city and in order to create a state/region, country must be created first for that state/region.