How to make your time use the correct date and time
Time and date in websites may depend on geographic location. To ensure that your website which is built on The FOJ application uses the correct time and date according to your geographic location, you may follow the steps below:
- Log into the admin part of your site.
- Go to "Global Settings".
- Under Global Settings, click on "Site Settings"
- A form may appear. Find the field labelled "Timezone".
- Select the Timezone, that is Continent/Capital City which represents your geographical location the most.
- Click on the button labelled "Submit Settings" to save the settings you have made.
- Your site may then start to use the correct date and time which reflects the date and time of your geographic location.